Dry lubricant and release agent in aerosol cans.
Dry lubricant and release agent - aerosol
Dry lubricant and release agent. ODC free. Coats and lubricates
with a clean, tough, semi-transparent shield. Eliminates sticking, binding,
squeaking. Apply to metal, wood, plastic, glass, rubber -- anywhere sticking is
a problem. Telcon resists temperatures to 500ºF, repels water and oil, and will
not collect dust or dirt. Telcon makes things work smoothly. No noticeable
transfer from mold to part; coatable. Contains no silicones.
APPLICATIONS AND USES
LUBRICATE SLIDING DOORS TO PREVENT
As a release agent, use for: epoxies, phenolics, polyurethanes, rubber, resin
impregnated fabrications; injection molding applications. As a dry lubricant,
use on: screws, nuts, and bolts; door latches, hinges, locks; drill bits,
cutting tools, saw blades; lathes and power tool guides, ways and beds; bindery
machinery; pipe threads and hose couplings; pulleys; bearings; equipment
linkages; slide mechanisms; windows.
FEATURES (Telcon aerosol)
- High-tech formula
- Contains Teflon®-like active ingredient
- Dry film formula
- Adheres extremely well and maintains viscosity for maximum protection
- Superior lubrication, reduces friction and wear. Helps machine parts run
efficiently for long service life.
- Dries quickly. Will not run off. Resists oil, water, dirt, and dust.
- Speeds molding or pressing cycle
- Reduces rejects
- Extends mold life
- Eliminates post-finishing preparation
- Eliminates build-up problems
- Handy, efficient aerosol packaging for user who does not have a work load
requiring the heavier solids formulation of bulk packaging.
As a release agent, use for:
- resin impregnated fabrications
As a dry lubricant, use on:
- screws, nuts, and bolts
- door latches, hinges, locks
- drill bits, cutting tools, saw blades
- lathes and power tool guides, ways and beds
- bindery machinery
- pipe threads and hose couplings
As an anti-spatter, spray on:
- welding nozzles and tips
- spatter zone
A Division of Dampney Company, INC.
85 Paris Street
Everett, MA 02149
Phone (978) 423-7681
Fax (617) 389-0484
Request More Information